Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is included in the rent?
Heat, hot water, and at most communities, cooking gas is included in your monthly rent. Segal & Segal does not charge amenity fees.
2. What are your fees to apply for an apartment?
You must bring two checks with you when you fill out an application. One check for $200.00 is the application fee (applied towards your first month of rent upon approval). A second check for $25.00 is required for a non-refundable processing fee.
3. How much is required for the security deposit?
The Security Deposit is equal to One (1) Month's rent.
4. What documentation should I bring with me?
Please bring: Government issued Photo ID and a current pay stub. (If you are a new hire, a Promise of Employment is required).
5. Do you run credit checks?
Yes, all applications are submitted for a Credit Report, Background and Eviction screening.
6. Do you allow pets?
We have a very strict No Dog Policy at all Segal & Segal Communities. We do allow One Cat per Household. Please request a "Cat Addendum" when applying. (No additional fees!)
7. What are Segal & Segal's Lease terms?
All Segal & Segal Lease Agreements are for One Year Terms.
8. Do you have hardwood floors?
Yes! We have beautifully maintained hardwood floors in each of our apartments.
9. Do I have to pay for parking?
No, parking is free.
10. Are there garages to rent?
Yes, at most Segal & Segal communities, we do have garages to rent. Please inquire at individual communities for availability and cost. (Nob Hill includes garages in each rental.)
11. Do you have washer/dryers at your community?
We have professionally managed laundry facilities at each Segal & Segal Community, for Resident use only. (Nob Hill and Alden Apartments have washer/dryer hookups in each unit.)
13. Do you have 24 hour/on-site maintenance?
Yes, Segal & Segal takes pride in the fact there is always a Resident Manager, (or Assistant Manager) on site, to give our Residents 24/7 day attention, when needed.